Rajgundha valley trek is a beautiful trek in the Kangra district of Himachal. Trek through abundant forest and exciting landscapes of Chhota Bhangal and meet up with remote however stunning villages of Barot, Badagran, Rajgundha and Kukkar gundha. You may be shocked to see the fresh meadows of rajgundha valley throughout trek. Few waterfalls during journey and therefore the sight of the alpine flowers can leave you speechless. Rajgundha valley is a base camp of thamsar pass that connects the Chhota Bhangal to Bara Bhangal region and it’s the foremost trekking experience in Himachal Pradesh.
Regardless of whether you are not a nature lover, you will doubtlessly turn out to be once you witness rajgundha valley beauty.
- Reach bir (self)
- Hotel Checkin
- Bir Sightseeing
- Paragliding landing site
- Bhattu Sherabling monastery
- Bir local sightseeing
- Paragliding (optional as exclusion activity)
- Biking (optional as exclusion activity)
- Dinner in hotel.
- Checkout from hotel after breakfast
- 2-3hours drive from bir to barot
- Barot UHL River Sightseeing
- Short hault for lunch (exclusion)
- 1hour drive from barot to Badagraan (trek starting point)
- 2-3 hours treks to Rajgundha camp site
- Checkin at rajgundha camp site
- Evening tea and snacks
- Dinner and bonfire with music
- Camping under billion stars.
- Checkout from Rajgundha camping site after breakfast
- 4-5 hours trek to billing (trek ending point)
- Short hault for lunch at Chaina Pass (exclusion)
- 10kms travel from billing to bir.
- Trip ends here with billion memeories.
Wear comfortable trekking shoes. We recommend shoes with a good hard sole and also ankle support preferable water proof.
- Woolen caps : to cover your head and ears
- Sun Cap
- UV protected Sun Glasses
- Toiletries : Sanitizer, Moisturizer, Lip balm, Soap, Toilet paper, Sunscreen
- Headtorch/ Lamp
- Camera and batteries
- 1L Water Bottle
- Trekking Pole
- Plastic Packing covers