The well known high elevation lakes like Pangong and Moriri, Chandra taal is no less lovely and a night in the camps at its banks is one of the key features of a voyage to Spiti valley. At a height of 14107 ft, this lake is the wellspring of Chandra River and also known as Moon Lake. Chandratal’s moon-shaped lake with its water changing colours can be seen while crossing the mighty Kunzum Pass. It also show many blue colors as the clouds move over it.
Pick this trip to absorb the views from all edges of the lake and to simply feel it! 🙂
- Explore the offbeat Spiti region
- 250 Kms Scenic Journey
- Camping at 14000 Feet
- Going Beyond Rohtang Pass
- Manali Sightseeing
- Snow Fun
- Hotel Stay in Manali
- Camping in Chandertal Lake
- Massive Waterfalls in journey
- Short Trek in Lush Green Meadows
- Relax & Meditation Session
- Witnessing MilkyWay
- Bornfire & Music under a Billion Stars
- Cool Pleasant Weather
- Watching Epic Sunrise
- Inner Peace & Satisfaction
- Exploring local culture & lifestyle
- One Journey Billion Memories
- Transportation by shared SUV/Traveller.
- Accommodation on Twin/Triple Sharing basis.
- Food on MAP Basis
- All Permits & Taxes
- Tour Guide & Experienced Team
- Local Support & Info
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion.
- Manali Sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges etc
- Airport pickup / drop.
- Any insurances.
- Any transfer or transportation of personal nature.
- Ex. Delhi – ₹ 8500 Per Person
- Ex. Chandigarh – ₹ 8500 Per Person
- Ex. Manali – ₹ 6500 Per Person
Reach Manali By Flight
There’s no direct flight to manali. The nearest airport is at Bhuntar, located approximately 50 kilometres from Manali.
- Reach Manali By Road
- Self Drive (get directions)
Delhi to manali : 12 h 28 min (554.1 km) via NH 44
Chandigarh to manali : 8 h 17 min (305.6 km) via NH205 and NH3
Dharamshala to manali : 7 h 23 min (234.7 km) via NH154 and NH3
Pathankot to manali : 8 h 54 min (313.4 km) via NH154 and NH3
|0||Delhi / Chandigarh - Manali|
|2||Manali - Rohtang Pass - Chandrataal||Camping|
|3||Chandrataal - Manali / Chandigarh / Delhi|
Start of journey towards Manali from Delhi / Chandigarh in Night Volvo / Shared Cab.
- Arrival in manali
- Hotecl checkin and freshen up
- Manali sightseeing (exclusion)
- Short meeting with team memebers and other travellers in evening
- Dinner and stay in hotel
- Hotel checkout after breakfast at 7am
- 45km approx road journey from manali to chandrataal.
- Short hault for lunch (exclusion) in chattru/batal
- Checkin at Chandrataal campsite in evening
- Leisure time at campsite
- Dinner and camping in chnadrataal
- Wake up call at 6am for short trek to chandrataal lake after breakfast.
- Leisure time in ChandraTal Lake
- Return journey of 48km approx from chandrataal lake to manali
- Reach Manali by evening.
- Departure to Delhi / Chandigarh via Night Volvo / Shared Cabs.
𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖕 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘.