𝐃𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝
Enjoy visiting one of the most top tourist attraction from Dharmshala-Maclodganj to palampur.
Dharamshala is also known as the Land of Lamas. A hill-station that even Dalai Lama couldn’t resist adoring.
Palampur, heart of Kangra Valley, known for its numerous wonderful tea gardens and green pine woods lies in the lap of Dhauladhar ranges.
Weekend days are enough to explore the richness of it.
- Sightseeing of scenic Dharamshala & Mcleodganj
- Sightseeing of a small town nestled in the lap of the snow-covered Dhauladhar range, palampur. Also called as Tea town.
- Sightseeing in scenic Dharamshala & Mcleodganj
Dharmshala & Maclodganj
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- Norbalinka (Heart of Tibetian Culture)
- St. John Church
- Dal lake in Naddi
- Bhagsunath Waterfall and temple
- Local Monastery visit
- Chamunda Devi Temple
- Sourabh van vihar
- Tea Gardens
- Local Market Sightseeing
- Neugal Cafe
- Himachal Heritage Village
- Jakhani Temple
- Project Road
- Hotel pickup and drop to/fro bus stand
- Transport for local sightseeing
- 1N Hotel stay in Dharamshala on Tripple Sharing Basis
- 1N Hotel stay in Palampur on Tripple Sharing Basis
- Meals from day 1 moring to day 3 morning.
- Meals on MAP Basis (Breakfast & Dinner).
- All permits and taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- Lunch & services other then mentioned.
- Any insurances.
- Tripple Sharing 4500/- Per Head
|1||Arrival in dharamshala||Hotel|
Arrive at Dharamshala and check-in at the hotel. After some rest and breakfast, set out on a city tour of Dharamshala and Mcleodganj visiting Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, St. John Church, Dal lake in Naddi, Norbalinka (Heart of Tibetian Culture), Bhagsunath fall and temple.
Spend the rest of the day at leisure and stay at the dharamshala hotel overnight.
After breakfast this morning, you will proceed for sightseeing tour to Sourabh van Vihar, Himachal Heritage Village, Neugal Cafe, Jakhani Temple, Project Road, Tea Gardens, Local Market Sightseeing, and Zip lining, an unforgettable adventure — fly over the treetops and ravines with the wind in your face!
The rest of the evening is at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at palampur.
Check-out from the hotel and depart from Palampur for your onwards journey.
Important Note ❗
▶ Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition. Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
▶ CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY will be applicable.
▶ The vehicle would be Comfortable Traveller Bus / SUVs depending upon the group size.
▶ Good Standard Hotel having Complete Valley View will be provided on double & Triple sharing basis
▶ Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the tailored package details.
▶ In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
▶ Please note that ‘Day at Leisure’ essentially implies that no sightseeing activities will be done for that day/or particular time
▶ Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers.