Trek to Rajgundha valley is an offbeat gem of Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. The valley we are talking about is totally paradise where wifi is weak and no less than a new world as summers here are much rainier than the winters. Here you disconnect to connect with nature, passing through oak trees, wooden elephant, waterfalls, orange-ish sunset, green meadows, local culture, tradition houses and Milky Way from rajgundha valley looks like it was painted across the heavens.
Rajgundh trek is a 12km hike from billing to rajgundha via chenna pass and 4km hike from badagraan to rajgundha.
Trek to Rajgundha valley means HIKING, NATURE, MOUNTAINS AND MUCH MORE.
- Pickup from bir
- 2-3hours drive from bir to barot
- Barot UHL River Sightseeing
- Short hault for lunch (exclusion)
- 1hour drive from barot to Badagraan (trek starting point)
- 2-3 hours treks to Rajgundha camp site
- Checkin at rajgundha camp site
- Evening tea and snacks
- Dinner and bonfire with music
- Camping under billion stars.
- Checkout from Rajgundha camping site after breakfast
- 4-5 hours trek to billing (trek ending point)
- Short hault for lunch at Chaina Pass (exclusion)
- 10kms travel from billing to bir.
- Trip ends here with billion memeories.
Wear comfortable trekking shoes. We recommend shoes with a good hard sole and also ankle support preferable water proof.
- Woolen caps : to cover your head and ears
- Sun Cap
- UV protected Sun Glasses
- Toiletries : Sanitizer, Moisturizer, Lip balm, Soap, Toilet paper, Sunscreen
- Headtorch/ Lamp
- Camera and batteries
- 1L Water Bottle
- Trekking Pole
- Plastic Packing covers
Tandem flying in bir billing without gopro per person. Rs 500 plus for gopro
Personal porters and ponies to carry your luggage. Mentioned costing limited to 15kg per poter per day.
Mountain biking/cycling in bir billing for 1 hour