𝟑𝐍𝟒𝐃 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐤
Palachak trek is easy and well defined. You will trek through dense forest of the Oak and Deodar’s. Plus, you will get to know the locale culture, livelihood, and traditional homes.
- Chenna Pass
- Hotel Stay in 3 Star Property on Sharing Basis as per package (subjected to availability )
- 3 Times Delicious Meal per day will be provided.
- One Non-Veg Dinner is also included in our package at Rajgundha Camp site.
- All local transfers during the journey ( Traveller Bus/SUVs Depending upon group size. )
- All meals starting from Day 1 breakfast to Day 4 breakfast
- Popular Sightseeing
- Camping on Dual/Tripple Sharing Basis
- Light music with Bonfire
- Guide & Porter
- Trekking Permit
- Basis First Aid
- Local Support & Info
- Any insurances.
- Entrance fees to any site where ever applicable.
- Bir Paragliding
- Any transfer or transportation of personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
- Rs 6,500 per person on tripple sharing
- Rs 7,500 per person on dual sharing
|1||Arrival in bir||Hotel|
|2||Bir – Rajgundha||Camping|
|3||Rajgundha – Palachak||Camping|
|4||Palachak - Bir||Departure|
- Guest house checkin in Bir
- Breakfast before 11am
- Bir Sightseeing after breakfast:
- Paragliding (exclusion activity)
- Biking (exclusion activity)
- Bhattu monastery
- Leisure evening
- Checkout after breakfast from bir
- Bir to billing 30minutes short drive
- Billing to rajgundha 12km trek via chenna pass
- Lunch at Chainna pass (8,500 feet height )
- Checkin at Rajgundha camp site
- Evening snacks and tea
- Bornfire and music with dinner
- Camping in rajgundha under sky full of stars
- Sunrise at 2400 Metres in Rajgundha
- Checkout from rajgundha after breakfast
- Rajgundha to palachak 3-4 hours trek
- Lunch in palachak
- Leisure time in palachak
- Bornfire and Dinner in palachak at 9000 feet, the base camp for mighty Thamsar Pass
- Camping besides UHL river
- Checkout from palachak after breakfast
- Palachak to badagraan 5-6 hours trek via rajgundha
- Badagraan to barot 1 hour drive.
- Lunch in Barot near UHL River
- Barot to Bir 3 hours drive
Important Note ❗
▶ Trekkers have to reach Bir ( Himachal Pradesh ) on their own expense.
▶ The vehicle would be Comfortable Traveller Bus / SUVs depending upon the group size.
▶ High Energy Meals per day will be provided.
▶ Min group size 4 people
▶ Porters to carry personal luggage will be chargeable
▶ Cancellation and refund policy will be applicable.