Easy and well defined. Enjoy trekking from Rajgundha to Palachak through the pine forest and therefore the mountain streams witnessing the good views of the open Kangra valley. Plus, you will get to know the locale culture, livelihood, and traditional homes.
Please leave behind all sense of property with the remainder of the globe whereas traveling through this remote space, as you may be coming into in a no signal zone.
Rest assured, whereas you’re resting within the lap of nature you’re unlikely to be worrying concerning what the remainder of the globe is doing and easily soak within the beauty.
- Guest house checkin in Bir
- Breakfast before 11am
- Bir Sightseeing after breakfast:
- Paragliding (exclusion activity)
- Biking (exclusion activity)
- Bhattu monastery
- Leisure evening
- Checkout after breakfast from bir
- Bir to billing 30minutes short drive
- Billing to rajgundha 12km trek via chenna pass
- Lunch at Chainna pass (8,500 feet height )
- Checkin at Rajgundha camp site
- Evening snacks and tea
- Bornfire and music with dinner
- Camping in rajgundha under sky full of stars
- Sunrise at 2400 Metres in Rajgundha
- Checkout from rajgundha after breakfast
- Rajgundha to palachak 3-4 hours trek
- Lunch in palachak
- Leisure time in palachak
- Bornfire and Dinner in palachak at 9000 feet, the base camp for mighty Thamsar Pass
- Camping besides UHL river
- Checkout from palachak after breakfast
- Palachak to badagraan 5-6 hours trek via rajgundha
- Badagraan to barot 1 hour drive.
- Lunch in Barot near UHL River
- Barot to Bir 3 hours drive
Wear comfortable trekking shoes. We recommend shoes with a good hard sole and also ankle support preferable water proof.
- Woolen caps : to cover your head and ears
- Sun Cap
- UV protected Sun Glasses
- Toiletries : Sanitizer, Moisturizer, Lip balm, Soap, Toilet paper, Sunscreen
- Headtorch/ Lamp
- Camera and batteries
- 1L Water Bottle
- Trekking Pole
- Plastic Packing covers