2N3D Rajgundha Trek
Want to explore offbeat and unexplored valley? Where summers are much rainier than the winters. The valley we are talking about is totally paradise and there is no wifi but you will connect with nature, passing through oak trees, wooden elephant, waterfalls, orange-ish sunset, green meadows, local culture, tradition houses and many more.
- 3 Valleys to Explore
- 15 Kms Circular Trek
- Local Sightseeing in Bir Billing , Barot & Rajgundha
- Stay in 3 Star Property
- 200 Kms Epic Journey.
- Massive Waterfall in Barot
- Scenic Lush green Meadows
- Chill at Crystal Clear UHL River
- River Crossing & Valley Exploration
- Camping in Rajgundha Valley.
- Bonfire & Music in Rajgundha
- Hotel Stay in Palampur
- 3 Star Accommodation
- Meals (breakfast and dinner)
- Local Transfers
- Trekking Permit
- Basic First Aid
- Local Guide for Support & Info
- Mountain Cycling
- Paragliding at Bir Billing
- Quad sharing Rs 4,500 Per Person
- Tripple sharing Rs 4,500 Per Person
- Dual sharing Rs 5,000 Per Person
Reach Bir Billing by Flight
There is no direct flight to Bir. The nearest airport that connects Bir to the rest of the world is Kangra Airport, which is 67.6 km. away from it.
Reach Bir Billing by Road
To book Govt. buses (himsuta volvo or Ordinary buses) from Delhi to Baijnath/ Bir
To book private volvo bus from Delhi to Bir.
|1||Arrival & Bir Sightseeing||Hotel|
|2||Bir – Rajgundha||Camping|
|3||Rajgundha – Bir & Departure|
- Reach Palampur (self)
- Hotel Checkin and breakfast
- Bir Sightseeing
- Paragliding landing site
- Bhattu Sherabling monastery
- Bir local sightseeing
- Baijnath Temple
- Paragliding (optional as exclusion activity)
- Biking (optional as exclusion activity)
- Dinner in hotel.
- Checkout from hotel after breakfast
- 2-3hours drive from bir to barot
- Barot UHL River Sightseeing
- Short hault for lunch (exclusion)
- 1hour drive from barot to Badagraan (trek starting point)
- 2-3 hours treks to Rajgundha camp site
- Checkin at rajgundha camp site
- Evening tea and snacks
- Dinner and bonfire with music
- Camping under billion stars.
- Checkout from Rajgundha camping site after breakfast
- 4-5 hours trek to billing (trek ending point)
- Short hault for lunch at Chaina Pass (exclusion)
- 10kms travel from billing to bir.
- Trip ends here with billion memeories.