Trek to Rajgundha valley is an offbeat gem of Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. The valley we are talking about is totally paradise where wifi is weak and no less than a new world as summers here are much rainier than the winters. Here you disconnect to connect with nature, passing through oak trees, wooden elephant, waterfalls, orange-ish sunset, green meadows, local culture, tradition houses and Milky Way from rajgundha valley looks like it was painted across the heavens.
Rajgundh trek is a 12km hike from billing to rajgundha via chenna pass and 4km hike from badagraan to rajgundha.
Trek to Rajgundha valley means HIKING, NATURE, MOUNTAINS AND MUCH MORE.
- Reach Palampur (self)
- Hotel Checkin
- Bir Sightseeing
- Paragliding landing site
- Bhattu Sherabling monastery
- Bir local sightseeing
- Baijnath Temple
- Paragliding (optional as exclusion activity)
- Biking (optional as exclusion activity)
- Dinner in hotel.
- Checkout from hotel after breakfast
- 2-3hours drive from bir to barot
- Barot UHL River Sightseeing
- Short hault for lunch (exclusion)
- 1hour drive from barot to Badagraan (trek starting point)
- 2-3 hours treks to Rajgundha camp site
- Checkin at rajgundha camp site
- Evening tea and snacks
- Dinner and bonfire with music
- Camping under billion stars.
- Checkout from Rajgundha camping site after breakfast
- 4-5 hours trek to billing (trek ending point)
- Short hault for lunch at Chaina Pass (exclusion)
- 10kms travel from billing to bir.
- Trip ends here with billion memeories.
Wear comfortable trekking shoes. We recommend shoes with a good hard sole and also ankle support preferable water proof.
- Woolen caps : to cover your head and ears
- Sun Cap
- UV protected Sun Glasses
- Toiletries : Sanitizer, Moisturizer, Lip balm, Soap, Toilet paper, Sunscreen
- Headtorch/ Lamp
- Camera and batteries
- 1L Water Bottle
- Trekking Pole
- Plastic Packing covers