Bir Billing Paragliding
There’s nothing quite like the outdoors. With your boots tied tight, a backpack thermos in toe and tunes on your MP3 player, you’ve got nowhere to go but up. And that’s just what you’re going to do in bir billing. Experience Paragliding in Bir-Billing and give your dreams the wings to fly. A best shot of fulfilling your longing of flying high in free blue sky.
costing depend on per person
Day wise route, meals, and sightseeing plan
- Meeting point : Fill registration form and procedure
- Meet Paragliding Team and Leave your Luggage and unnecessary items
- Drive to Paragliding take of Point (Billing) which is 16 km at top mountain stand.
- Pilot briefing Gear- up for paragliding before take off
- Be a bird, Fly in air.
- Landing at Bir.
- Open gears and collect photos and video if opted.
Flying Important Note
Paragliding open from 16 September and Open in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, till 15 July in Bir Billing. Children ages 0-11 can not participate in this tour. This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with physical illnesses and disabilities, wheelchair users or those with limited mobility Additional costs may arise if schedules are increased or changed due to natural phenomena, road conditions or any other natural calamities. Cancellation and Refund policy will be applicable.