Easy and well defined. Enjoy trekking from Rajgundha to Palachak through the pine forest and therefore the mountain streams witnessing the good views of the open Kangra valley. Plus, you will get to know the locale culture, livelihood, and traditional homes.
Please leave behind all sense of property with the remainder of the globe whereas traveling through this remote space, as you may be coming into in a no signal zone. Rest assured, whereas you’re resting within the lap of nature you’re unlikely to be worrying concerning what the remainder of the globe is doing and easily soak within the beauty.
Costing & Info
tour package costing depend on group size and tour dates.
₹ 7,000 per person
tour package day wise route, meals, and sightseeing plan
- Hotel checkin in Bir
- Freshen up
- Bir sightseeing :
- Bhattu monastery
- Bir activities (all exclusion):
- Bunjee jumping
- Burma bridge walk
- Sky cycling
- Leisure time in evening
- Dinner and night stay in hotel.
- Checkout after breakfast from bir
- Bir to billing 30minutes short drive
- Billing to rajgundha 12km trek via chenna pass
- Lunch at Chainna pass (8,500 feet height )
- Checkin at Rajgundha camp site
- Evening snacks and tea
- Bonfire and music with dinner
- Camping in rajgundha under sky full of stars
- Sunrise at 2400 Metres in Rajgundha
- Checkout from rajgundha after breakfast
- Rajgundha to palachak 3-4 hours trek
- Lunch in palachak
- Leisure time in palachak
- Bornfire and Dinner in palachak at 9000 feet, the base camp for mighty Thamsar Pass
- Camping besides UHL river
- Checkout from palachak after breakfast
- Palachak to badagraan 5-6 hours trek via rajgundha
- Badagraan to Bir 4 hours drive
- Dropping at bir.
Package cost depend on travel dates and group size. Minimum group size 2 people. 100% of package cost will be collect on day 1 after hotel checkin. Cancellation and refund policy will be applicable.