2N3D manali kasol trip
This 3days Manali kasol trip is a great escape into the beauty of the charming mountains that store several miracles and brings you the forests, rivers, alpine meadows, snow covered mountains and a wide range of interesting and adventurous activities. Apart from the beautiful natural scenery here in Manali, you can also enjoy sports like hiking, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking. Manali kasol trip is the most preferred honeymoon destination of couples.
With manali kasol trip you will also enjoy picturesque views of the Kullu Valley, and Parvati valley. Manali kasol trip is very special for adventure lovers, as they can comfortably enjoy the shade of the stars in the lap of nature.
Manali mall road
manikaran sahib Gurudwara
Costing & Info
Costing depend on per person, group size and tour dates.
₹ 9,500 per person
Day wise route, meals, and sightseeing plan
- Sightseeing after breakfast
- Solang valley
- Rohtang, subject to availability (cost not included)
- Atal tunnel
- Sissu tourist point
- Dinner in hotel
- Checkout after breakfast
- 2-3 hours journey to parvati valley
- Kasol sightseeing
- Kasol mall road (self sightseeing)
- Manikaran sahib gurudwara
- Dropping at volvo stand in evening.
● Package cost depend on travel dates and group size. ● Minimum group size 6 people. ● 100% of package cost will be collect on day 1 after hotel check-in. ● Cancellation and refund policy will be applicable.