Rajgundha trek is an offbeat gem of Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. The valley we are talking about is totally paradise where wifi is weak and no less than a new world as summers here are much rainier than the winters. Here you disconnect to connect with nature, passing through oak trees, wooden elephant, waterfalls, orange-ish sunset, green meadows, local culture, tradition houses and Milky Way from rajgundha valley looks like it was painted across the heavens. Rajgundh trek is a 12km hike from billing to rajgundha via chenna pass and 4km hike from badagraan to rajgundha.
Overall, the Rajgundha trek from Bir is a great way to explore the beautiful Rajgundha Valley and experience the natural beauty of Himachal Pradesh.
Costing & Info
Costing Per Person
₹ 2,500 per person
Day wise route, meals, and sightseeing plan
- Pickup from bir
- 2-3hours drive from bir to barot
- Barot UHL River Sightseeing
- Short hault for lunch (exclusion)
- 1hour drive from barot to Badagraan (trek starting point)
- 2-3 hours treks to Rajgundha camp site
- Checkin at rajgundha camp site
- Evening tea and snacks
- Dinner and bonfire with music
- Camping under billion stars.
- Checkout from Rajgundha camping site after breakfast
- 4-5 hours trek to billing (trek ending point)
- Short hault for lunch at Chaina Pass (exclusion)
- 10kms travel from billing to bir.
- Trip ends here with billion memeories.