MANALI LEH BATCHES
25 May, 3 June, 10 June, 21 June, 30 June, 9 July, 18 July, 27 July, 5 August, 12 August, 26 August, 4 September, 16 September.
manali leh ladakh
A tour from Manali to Leh Ladakh can be a thrilling and adventurous experience as it takes you through some of the most scenic and challenging landscapes in India. The route covers a distance of around 475 kilometers and is filled with rugged terrain, high-altitude passes, snow-covered mountains, and beautiful lakes. The most common route for a Manali Leh Ladakh tour is via the Manali-Leh highway, which passes through several high-altitude passes like Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La, and Tanglang La. The best time to take a Manali Leh Ladakh tour is from June to September when the weather is pleasant and the roads are open. A Manali Leh Ladakh tour can be a life-changing experience that takes you through some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world.
Manali to Leh
Breakfast & Dinner
Hotel & Camping
Double / Tripple
May – september
✔ Manali volvo bus stand pickup
✔ Leh airport dropping
✔ 9 Days sightseeing
✔ 8 Night Accommodation on Premium Hotels & Camps
✔ Daily meals on MAP basis – Dinner & Breakfast (Buffet)
✔ Transportation in SUV/Tempo
✔ Inner Line Permits
✔ All Taxes & Driver Expenses
✔ Team support & local information
✔ We will carry first aid medical kit. Still the word of the organizing team will be final in case of emergencies and disasters
✖ Manali sightseeing
✖ Lunch during trip
✖ Any Expense of personal nature
✖ Any flight / bus / train tickets.
✖ Any insurances.
✖ Entrance fees to any site where ever applicable.
✖ Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Depend on per person, group size & travel dates
₹31,000 per person
Day wise route, meals, and sightseeing plan
- Hotel check-in in manali.
- Manali sightseeing (self)
- Official meeting and dinner.
- Checkout from manali hotel
- Places covered:
- Rohtang/Atal tunnel
- khoksar (short halt for lunch)
- Check-in in Jispa Hotel
- Music and bonfire
- Meeting and Dinner
- Early checkout from Jispa hotel after breakfast
- 335kms road trip from jispa to leh
- Places covered:
- Zingzing bar
- Suraj tal lake
- Tanglang la
- Sarchu (short halt for lunch)
- Moore plains
- Baralacha pass
- Check-in in Leh hotel
- Meeting and Dinner.
- Leh Local Sightseeing (100kms)
- Hall of Fame
- Shanti Stupa
- Magnetic Hill
- Pathar Sahib Gurudwara
- Sangam River Confluence
- Checkout from leh hotel after breakfast
- 125kms road journey from Leh to Nubra camping site
- Places covered:
- Khardung la
- Diskit monastery
- Hunder village
- Checkin in Nubra camping site.
- Breakfast in nubra camp site
- Sightseeing to Turtuk village
- Dinner in nubra camp site
- After breakfast checkout from Nubra camping site.
- Nubra Sightseeing :
- Hunder sand dunes
- Double hump camel ride( unpaid activity )
- 274kms road journey from nubra to pangong tso via shyok route.
- Checkin in Pangong camping site at evening
- Checkout from Pangong camping site after breakfast.
- Pangong lake visit
- 230kms road journey from pangong lake to leh via chang la.
- Leh sightsseing
- Shey palace
- Checkin in Leh hotel
- Checkout after breakfast
- Dropping at leh airport.
- Children ages 0-5 can not participate in this tour.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with physical illnesses and disabilities, wheelchair users or those with limited mobility
- In some areas you may experience physical discomfort due to low oxygen levels. It is recommended that you take your altitude sickness medicine in advance.
- Additional costs may arise if schedules are increased or changed due to natural phenomena, road conditions or any other natural calamities.
- Cancellation and Refund policy will be applicable.
The cancellation and refund policy will vary depending on the type of package you have booked. It is important to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions of the tour operator before making a booking. A cancellation policy allows for a full or partial refund of the tour cost, depending on the time of cancellation. If you cancel your tour well in advance, typically more than 30 days prior to the departure date, you may receive a full refund. However, if you cancel closer to the departure date, you may only receive a partial refund or no refund at all.
It is also important to note that some hotels, taxi owners may charge a cancellation fee, which can be a percentage of the tour cost or a fixed amount. Additionally, if you have paid any non-refundable deposits, you may not be entitled to a refund for that amount.
Packing for a Ladakh tour requires some careful consideration, as the weather and terrain can be unpredictable. Here are some essential items that you should pack for your Ladakh tour.
Own Vehicle Leh Tour
Suv/Traveller Leh Tour
Traveller & Rental Bike Tour
Manali Leh Srinagar Tour
Srinagar Leh Manali Tour
6 Days Leh Tour
Leh Tour With Turtuk
Leh Tour With Tso moriri