Travel Requirements & Policies
- Cancellations prior to 45 days from the start of the tour — 100% refund.
- Cancellation between 45 days - 30 days to the start of the tour — 50% refund.
- Cancellation between 30 days - 15days to the start of the tour — 25% refund.
- Cancellation less than 15 days to the start of the tour — no refund.
- In case of no show all amount will be forefited.
Refunds will be processed within 3 working days from the date of cancellation.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct and valid travel documents before sending to us.
- Raid De Himalaya will not be responsible for any alterations to travel arrangements that may arise from your incorrect or invalid documentation.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid govt ID proof during your travel with us.
- On day 1, after hotel checkin it is mandatory to sign a travel document with us before making rest tour payment.
- We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings or baggage.
- We don't provide any kind of insurance, so keep your insurance policy handy in case of emergency (if you have any)
- It is manadatory to bring six photocopies of the permit while on the move as you would be required to submit the documents at the Checking points.
- Children 5-0 years shall not be charged
- Children aged 6 to 11 years would be charged 50% of the cost (of parents)
- Children of 12 years or above would be liable to pay the full tour cost.
It is mandatory to book your travel with the booking amount prior 7days of travel date. (you will get your booking amount quote from your tour manager)
Rest amount is mandatory to pay on the first day of your travel after hotel check in. (Pay rest amount as will be mentioned in your confirmation mail)
If failed to pay the rest amount after hotel check in, your trip will be put on hold till tour payment clearance.
You can transfer tour cost via Cash/NEFT/UPI/WIRE to our Bank accounts, and share the document/screenshot of the same.
Solo traveler can register with us on double / triple sharing basis and we will charge you accordingly. We will club you with other solo traveler (of same sex) in the group.
In case of a booking alteration, such as change of destination, date or number of persons travelling, Raid De Himalaya and our third party tour operators, reserve the right to charge a fee where applicable.
If you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your travel arrangements you must immediately inform your tour manager to rectify the issue that may arise during or before your travel.
Ladakh is very beautiful, friendly and safe place to travel, but still you need to do some preparations to make your tour more better and memorable:
- Make sure not to use plastic bags in Ladakh as plastic is banned officially in this place.
- You would hardly find any cellular network in most of the areas in Leh Ladakh (across Jammu & Kashmir). Only post-paid mobile phones work in here. BSNL works better, however you would find Airtel signals also at some places.
- Don’t forget to your carry photo id with you as in Passport, Driving License, Adhaar Card, Voter Cards.
- Leh has only few ATM machines where you can withdraw cash. So carrying enough cash is advisable.
- Please respect the local culture and tradition while traveling with us.
- Children ages 0-5 can not participate in this tour.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with physical illnesses and disabilities, wheelchair users or those with limited mobility
- In some areas you may experience physical discomfort due to low oxygen levels. It is recommended that you take your medicine in advance.
- Leh is located at a high altitude and it takes time for the body to adjust to sudden environment changes. Travelers are advised to drink plenty of water and take enough rest on reaching Leh to avoid acute mountain sickness.
- Additional costs may arise if schedules are increased or changed due to natural phenomena, road conditions or any other natural calamities
- Disobedient drinkers or drug users may be withdrawn during the tour
- Refund and cancellation policy is applicable.
- There will be sufficient space to carry the luggage over the Tempo/INNOVA for all the co-travelers, still per person two bagpacks are advisable.
- Hotel/Camp rooms will be allocated on random basis. The tour manager would help in allocating the rooms.