A trek passing through a village takes you to 360° View of Phuladhar (8500 ft). It is one of those rare treks almost wholly on the ridge which gives you the glimpse of two valleys at the same time, Joginder Nagar and Barot valley.
- Reach Palampur / bir (self)
- Hotel Checkin and breakfast
Luxury Property Palampur
Budget Property Bir
- Bir Sightseeing
- Paragliding landing site
- Bhattu Sherabling monastery
- Bir local sightseeing
- Baijnath Temple (not included in budget package)
- Paragliding (optional as exclusion activity)
- Biking (optional as exclusion activity)
- Dinner in hotel.
- Checkout from hotel after Breakfast
- 50 Kms road trip from Palampur to trek starting point
- Trek starts from Jhatingari
- 2 Hours Trek towards Camp site
- Checkin at Phuladhar Camp Site
- Short Hike towards Famous 360
- Bonfire & Music with dinner at camp site
- Checkout from Phuladhar Camp site after breakfast
- Trek down to Jhatingari
- Transfer to Bir in same vehicle
- Trip ends at Bir with billion memories
Wear comfortable trekking shoes. We recommend shoes with a good hard sole and also ankle support preferable water proof.
- Woolen caps : to cover your head and ears
- Sun Cap
- UV protected Sun Glasses
- Toiletries : Sanitizer, Moisturizer, Lip balm, Soap, Toilet paper, Sunscreen
- Headtorch/ Lamp
- Camera and batteries
- 1L Water Bottle
- Trekking Pole
- Plastic Packing covers
Paragliding ₹2000 /person
Tandem flying in bir billing
Personal porters and ponies to carry your luggage. Mentioned costing limited to 15kg per poter per day.
Mountain biking/cycling in bir billing
Pickup Drop ₹2500/person
Volvo pickup from delhi/chandigarh is also available with mentioned cost.