Manali to Spiti
Spiti valley of Himachal Pradesh is a very spectacular place from the point of view of tourists. Spiti Valley which is very beautiful, amazing, unimaginable, surrounded by icebergs, full of sky-rocking peaks and full of courage. Spiti Valley has a wonderful view here. Spiti road trip to valleys like Kinnaur, Spiti, Lahaul, Kunjum Pass, fills spiti valley trip with excitement and thrill. Spiti valley is a kind of cold desert because it rarely rains here. The mountains and mountain ranges here are completely barren in spiti valley.Between the cold winds, the Buddhist Prayer Flag will be seen flying everywhere, which symbolizes the culture of this place.
If you want to spend some distance away from the congestion of the city, then join us for spiti valley road trip.
Day wise route, meals, and sightseeing plan
- Overnight volvo journey from delhi/chandigarh to manali
Note: this day is for ex delhi/chandigarh participants
- Pickup from Volvo stand to Hotel
- Hotel checkin in manali.
- Local Sightseeing in Manali after breakfast
- Solang Valley visit
- Dinner and night stay in hotel.
- Checkout after breakfast
- Road journey from manali to chandrataal – 125km approx
- Short hault for lunch (exclusion) in batal
- Checkin at Chandrataal campsite in evening
- Leisure time at campsite
- Dinner and camping in chandrataal
- Checkout from chandrtaal camp site after breakfast.
- Chandrataal lake visit
- 52km approx Journey from chandrataal to kaza via kunzum pass
- Short hault at kunzum for sightseeing
- Checkin in kaza hotel
- Dinner.and stay in kaza
- After breakfast, all day sightseeing
- Key Monastery, (𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑻𝒊𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒕 4,166 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔)
- Komic village , (𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂)
- Hikkim, (𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅)
- Langza, (𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒉𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔)
- Kaza, (𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒑𝒖𝒎𝒑 𝒂𝒕 12250 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒕)
- Dinner and stay in kaza hotel
- Checkout from kaza hotel after breakfast
- Road journey from Kaza to Nako approx 112kms
- Tour sightseeing
- Tabo Monastery (𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 996 𝑪𝑬 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓)
- Dhankar Monastery (𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒂𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 3,800 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔)
- Checkin in nako hotel
- Dinner and night stay in nako
- Checkout from nako after breakfast
- 142kms approx road journey from nako to Rakcham
- Short haults at sightseeing points during journey
- Checkin at Rakcham Hotel in evening
- Dinner and night stay in rakcham
- Checkout from rakcham hotel after breakfast
- 190kms approx road journey from rakcham to jalori (khanag)
- Cottage checkin in jalori
- Dinner and night stay in cottage
- Breakfast in cottage
- Leisure time
- Drop in evening at volvo bus pickup point from bhuntar/Mandi to Delhi/chandigarh.
• Volvo transfers from delhi/chandigarh to manali and return • Participants who are booking their own bus from manali to delhi, should book after 5pm bus. If the bus is booked before 5pm the team will not be responsible to deliver you the bus stand on time • This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with physical illnesses and disabilities, wheelchair users or those with limited mobility • In some areas you may experience physical discomfort due to low oxygen levels. It is recommended that you take your altitude sickness medicine in advance. • Ex manali participants have to reach Manali ( Himachal Pradesh ) before 5pm Day 1, on their own expense. • It is mandatory for all participants to attend official meeting of Raid De Himalaya for documentation on day 1 before dinner. • Additional costs may arise if schedules are increased or changed due to natural phenomena, road conditions or any other natural calamities • Cancellation and Refund policy will be applicable.