leh ladakh by air
There are two ways to reach leh ladakh – by air and by road. Explore the beauty of Leh in lesser number of days . Leh by air is the fastest way to reach in leh. There are many places to see in Ladakh – like leh city, nubra, pangong lake, river confluence and many more. But before this, when you travel to leh ladakh by air you witness beautiful mountain passes, rivers, snow capped peaks and magnanimous landscapes, which will make you feel humble about your existence. You will see see brown mountains and blue skies as far as the eyes can go. You may choose to join us on either one of our fixed departure group or customized it for your group as per your preference.
costing depend on group size and travel dates
₹18,000 per person
₹19,000 per person
₹20,000 per person
₹24,000 per person
₹30,000 per person
Day wise route, meals, and sightseeing plan
- Airport pickup
- Chekin in leh hotel and acclimatize to high altitude.
- Official meeting for documentation and payment collection.
- Checkout from leh hotel after breakfast
- 125kms road journey from Leh to Nubra camping site
- Places covered:
- Khardung la
- Diskit monastery
- Hunder village
- Checkin in Nubra camping site.
- After breakfast checkout from Nubra camping site.
- Nubra Sightseeing :
- Hunder sand dunes
- Double hump camel ride( unpaid activity )
- 274kms road journey from nubra to pangong tso via shyok route.
- Checkin in Pangong camping site at evening
- Checkout from Pangong camping site after breakfast.
- Pangong lake visit
- 230kms road journey from pangong lake to leh via chang la.
- Leh sightsseing
- Shey palace
- Checkin in Leh hotel
- Checkout after breakfast
- Drop at leh airport.
- Trip ends here.
Ladakh Package Important Note
Children ages 0-5 can not participate in this tour. This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with physical illnesses and disabilities, wheelchair users or those with limited mobility In some areas you may experience physical discomfort due to low oxygen levels. It is recommended that you take your altitude sickness medicine in advance. Additional costs may arise if schedules are increased or changed due to natural phenomena, road conditions or any other natural calamities. Cancellation and Refund policy will be applicable.