𝟑𝐍𝟒𝐃 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫
Manali, a great escape into the beauty of the charming mountains that store several miracles and brings you the forests, rivers, alpine meadows, snow covered mountains and a wide range of interesting and adventurous activities. Its a flat out joy for adventure seekers hoping to go up against the rough terrains and most preferred honeymoon destination of couples.
With manali you will also enjoy picturesque views of the Kullu Valley, and Parvati valley.
- Hotel pickup and drop to/fro bus stand
- Transport for local sightseeing
- 3N Hotel stay in Manali
- Meals from day 1 Checkin to day 4 Checkout.
- Meals on MAP Basis (Breakfast & Dinner).
- All permits and taxes.
- Lunch & services other then mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges etc
- Airport pickup / drop.
- Any insurances.
- Any property up gradation
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants.
- Any transfer or transportation of personal nature.
- Any additional expense acquired behalf of any person because of illness, mischance , hospitalization or any close to personal crisis.
- Monastery / Temple/Monument fees
Any insurances and medical claim.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion.
- For Budget Package: ₹9,500/person
- For Luxury Package : ₹12,500/person
- Child between 0-2: No cost
- Child between 3-12age: per child 50% of sharing cost
- Hadimba Temple
- Vashisth Temple
- Old Manali
- Tibetan Monastery and Manali Market
- Excursion to Parvati Valley and kasol
- Excursion to Solang Valley and snow point
Reach Manali By Flight
There’s no direct flight to manali. The nearest airport is at Bhuntar, located approximately 50 kilometres from Manali.
- Reach Manali By Road
- Self Drive (get directions)
Delhi to manali : 12 h 28 min (554.1 km) via NH 44
Chandigarh to manali : 8 h 17 min (305.6 km) via NH205 and NH3
Dharamshala to manali : 7 h 23 min (234.7 km) via NH154 and NH3
Pathankot to manali : 8 h 54 min (313.4 km) via NH154 and NH3
|1||Arrival in Manali||Hotel|
|2||Manali Sightseeing day||Hotel|
|3||Manali – Parvati valley||Hotel|
- Pickup from manali bus station.
- Manali hotel checkin
- Manali local sightseeing
- Hadimba Temple,
- Club House,
- Vashisth Temple
- hot water spring
- Tibetan Monastery and
- Manali mall road.
- Dinner in hotel
- Sightseeing after breakfast
- solang valley
- Dinner at hotel
- Checkout after breakfast from manali hotel
- 2-3 hours journey to parvati valley
- Checkin in Tosh hotel
- Parvati Valley Sightseeing
- Kasol and
- Dinner at tosh hotel
- Checkout from hotel after breakfast.
- Trip ends here with billion memories. 😍
Important Note ❗
▶ Minimum group size 4 people
▶ Good Standard Hotel having Complete Valley View will be provided on double & Triple sharing basis.
▶High Energy Meals (breakfast and dinner per day) will be provided. ▶ Meals Starting from Day 1 Breakfast to Day 4 Breakfast ▶ Cancellation and refund policy will be applicable.