Manali is a famous tourist destination of Kullu Valley located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Manali is located near the tip of the valley on the National Highway leading to Leh, only 40 km north of Kullu. Manali is a famous hill station in India. Located at an altitude of 2050 meters above sea level, Manali is situated on the banks of Beas River. Manali temperature in winter reaches below 0 °. In Manali, apart from the beautiful scenery here, you can also enjoy sports like hiking, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking. The fragrant winds that flow through Manali’s wild flowers and apple orchards fill the hearts with freshness. The first snow-capped mountainous, clear-watered Beas River is visible. On the other side there are pine and pine trees, small fields and fruit orchards.
- Ex Manali – 4500 Rs per peron
- Ex Delhi – 7500 Rs per peron
- Ex Chandigarh – 7500 Rs per peron
Note : Extra 500 Rs per couple for dual sharing
✔ 1Night hotel stay in manali
✔ 1Night camping in chandrataal
✔ Meals on map plan : day 1 dinner to day 3 breakfast
✔ manali to manali local transfers
✔ Chandrataal sightseeing
✔ Tour guide and local support
✔ All permits and taxes
✖ Lunch during trip
✖ Manali sightseeing
✖ Any Expense of personal nature
✖ Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Volvo transfers from delhi/chandigarh to manali and return
- Participants who are booking their own bus from manali to delhi, should book after 5pm bus. If the bus is booked before 5pm the team will not be responsible to deliver you the bus stand on time
- 500 Rs per couple for dual sharing
- Children ages 0-12 can not participate in this tour.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with physical illnesses and disabilities, wheelchair users or those with limited mobility
- In some areas you may experience physical discomfort due to low oxygen levels. It is recommended that you take your altitude sickness medicine in advance.
- Ex manali participants have to reach Manali ( Himachal Pradesh ) before 5pm Day 1, on their own expense.
- It is mandatory for all participants to attend official meeting of Raid De Himalaya for documentation on day 1 before dinner.
- Additional costs may arise if schedules are increased or changed due to natural phenomena, road conditions or any other natural calamities
- Cancellation and Refund policy will be applicable.
3 Layer Upper Wear
2 Layer Bottom Wear
- Woolen inner
Other Woolen Wear
- Hand gloves
- Woolen cap to cover head & ears
- Muffler to cover face
- Bath essentials including towel
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper, Toothpaste and brush
- Lip balm
- Govt valid ID Proof
- 30 – 40L (suitcase, trolley bags not allowed)
Manali, a great escape into the beauty of the charming mountains that store several miracles and brings you the forests, rivers, alpine meadows, snow covered mountains and a wide range of interesting and adventurous activities. Its a flat out joy for adventure seekers hoping to go up against the rough terrains and most preferred honeymoon destination of couples.
With manali you will also enjoy picturesque views of the Kullu Valley, and Parvati valley.
- Hotel pickup and drop to/fro bus stand
- Transport for local sightseeing
- 3N Hotel stay in Manali
- Meals from day 1 Checkin to day 4 Checkout.
- Meals on MAP Basis (Breakfast & Dinner).
- All permits and taxes.
- Lunch & services other then mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges etc
- Airport pickup / drop.
- Any insurances.
- Any property up gradation
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants.
- Any transfer or transportation of personal nature.
- Any additional expense acquired behalf of any person because of illness, mischance , hospitalization or any close to personal crisis.
- Monastery / Temple/Monument fees
Any insurances and medical claim.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion.
- For Budget Package: ₹9,500/person
- For Luxury Package : ₹12,500/person
- Child between 0-2: No cost
- Child between 3-12age: per child 50% of sharing cost
- Hadimba Temple
- Vashisth Temple
- Old Manali
- Tibetan Monastery and Manali Market
- Excursion to Parvati Valley and kasol
- Excursion to Solang Valley and snow point
Reach Manali By Flight
There’s no direct flight to manali. The nearest airport is at Bhuntar, located approximately 50 kilometres from Manali.
- Reach Manali By Road
- Self Drive (get directions)
Delhi to manali : 12 h 28 min (554.1 km) via NH 44
Chandigarh to manali : 8 h 17 min (305.6 km) via NH205 and NH3
Dharamshala to manali : 7 h 23 min (234.7 km) via NH154 and NH3
Pathankot to manali : 8 h 54 min (313.4 km) via NH154 and NH3
|1||Arrival in Manali||Hotel|
|2||Manali Sightseeing day||Hotel|
|3||Manali – Parvati valley||Hotel|
- Pickup from manali bus station.
- Manali hotel checkin
- Manali local sightseeing
- Hadimba Temple,
- Club House,
- Vashisth Temple
- hot water spring
- Tibetan Monastery and
- Manali mall road.
- Dinner in hotel
- Sightseeing after breakfast
- solang valley
- Dinner at hotel
- Checkout after breakfast from manali hotel
- 2-3 hours journey to parvati valley
- Checkin in Tosh hotel
- Parvati Valley Sightseeing
- Kasol and
- Dinner at tosh hotel
- Checkout from hotel after breakfast.
- Trip ends here with billion memories. 😍
Important Note ❗
▶ Minimum group size 4 people
▶ Good Standard Hotel having Complete Valley View will be provided on double & Triple sharing basis.
▶High Energy Meals (breakfast and dinner per day) will be provided. ▶ Meals Starting from Day 1 Breakfast to Day 4 Breakfast ▶ Cancellation and refund policy will be applicable.